Cucamonga Santa Claus & Mrs. Claus
* Santa's suit is very warm and the event location should be cool and comfortable; 65 -70 degrees, with a fan.
When parking is at a minimum, please reserve a special parking place for Santa,
close as possible to event; have some fun and put a sign out “Reserved
* Santa can carry in one bag of presents for children or guests; well labeled, if requested.
* Santa will call close to his arrival. Get everyone together, and have someone outside to meet Santa.
* Santa does not need to come in the front door, creative entrances are fun and encouraged. (Santa is not an athlete.)
Get everyone together before Santa enters. Santa will only be there
for a set amount of time. If everyone is scattered around the house or
office, you lose valuable time.
Provide a sturdy chair for Santa to sit in. Folding chairs and low
chairs are not good. Santa LOVES a chair that is sturdy and stable to
support him and a child on each knee; commonly a straight-back dining
chair, as Santa likes to sit-up or on the edge of the chair. Pre-place
chair near your Christmas tree or in a holiday setting.
* An adult must be present at all times to manage children. Santa does not discipline.
Think about photos with everyone. Yup teenagers, and even grandparents will shy
away. Santa can stand up for photos. Wait until Santa asks Grandpa or
the boss if he’s been a good boy!
If there is a balance or payment due to Santa, place it inside a
Christmas card or envelope. This is most appropriate. Handing cash or
check to Santa when seen by others takes away from the magic of the experience.